Shipping and delivery policy
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses.
- Our standard delivery rates are contained within the online checkout summary for your product(s).
- We deliver using third-party couriers and delivery providers, which may require signature on delivery. If you are not home to receive your delivery, a note may be left for you indicating the pick-up location where you can collect it. We reserve the right to cancel your order and charge you for the costs we incur as a result and/or to charge you for any additional costs we incur in storing the goods if you fail to collect them within 21 days days after the date on which we first attempted to deliver them to you.
- Please ensure your shipping address is where you will be during business hours. If you request for your order to be left at your home delivery address, and a signature or physical handoff of the product is not possible, Eyewear Publishing is not liable to replace the order should your order, for whatever reason, be stolen or lost after it has been delivered.
- We recommend that customers have their parcels sent to (the "ship to" location) a daytime address where parcels can be signed for and/or physically received.
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 30 days after the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order). Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. See clause [2.10] of our Terms and Conditions of Sale for our responsibilities when this happens.
- We deliver to the locations listed in our delivery destinations. However there are restrictions on some products for certain Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on that page carefully before ordering products.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the products to the address you gave us and the products will be your responsibility from that time.
- If we miss the delivery deadline for any products then you may cancel your order straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the products;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 1.2(g), you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
- If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery under clause 1.2(g) or clause 2(c), you can do so for just some of the products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your Order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled products and their delivery.
- Depending on your Delivery Destination your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. We try and include all applicable duties and taxes in our rates where possible. However, please note that for deliveries outside of delivery destinations we have no control over these charges and we cannot guarantee that we will accurately predict their amount. Ultimately, these are the responsibility of the customer. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you any such law.
3. Delivery Destinations
|Country||Shipping and Returns Policy includes the following locations||Shipping and Returns Policy excludes the following locations|
|Australia||Mainland Australia||All Australian islands: including Tasmania, Melville and all islands <1,000km2|
|Brazil||Continental Brazil||Non-continental Brazilian Islands|
|Canada||Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba||Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut|
|France||Metropolitan France||Overseas department: French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Réunion|
|Spain||Continental Spain||Spanish Islands and enclaves: Balearic Islands (Majorca, Minorca, Ibiza, Formentera), Canary Islands, Plazas de soberanía|
|United States||Contiguous United States (lower 48)||Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Marian Islands, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands|